Saturday, January 21, 2012
God is AMAZING
I am so thankful to the Lord from whom ALL blessings come from. We have been praying and seeking and asking the Lord for provision in our life and we believed He heard us and daily seek His will for our life. Trust is not simple but it has been such a great lesson in our life. I have learned so much and have become a more thankful person during these tough times. We have an amazing housing opportunity and our move in date is in March!!! This is a miracle and we could have never imagined that we would be so blessed! Hubby also just got a significant pay raise that is going to help us so much! Additionally the Lord has orchestrated unique ways and generosity of family to free us from some debt! Praise God! I could have never imagined all of this happening at the same time... Definitely an amazing God thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment