Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happenings...

It's been about a month since we moved to our new place and we're settling in slowly but surely. We still have lots of boxes to unpack all the things that make our place home. The familiar pictures, collectables, and kitchen plates are emerging and reminding me daily that this is our new home. A home to make memories, a home to laugh in, and a home to raise our kids. Even though this home we live in is temporary, we want it to feel like home for the two years we will be here. From there, we hope to buy a home that will be HOME where we raise our family and where we truly plant ourselves so we can root and grow.

I am so happy Spring is here and we are entering another beautiful season. I love Spring. I love seeing the new life and new buds on blossoming trees and flowers. Thank you Lord for new beginnings!

We got our first family picture on Easter....finally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment