Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Musings

Today was a low-key day for us as a family. It was nice to not have too much going on and get things done that we've been putting off because of our busy schedule.

Hubby had a second interview today and will hear back in 2-3 days if he will be offered the position

Sweet Jordyn had her ballet class and is doing so great! She is a natural and has so much fun dancing with the other little girls. She also loves her teacher!

Little Will has a tummy ache and I couldn't get him to eat much today and when he feels like that, he always wants to cuddle and hang with me which I am fine with...he is definitely my cuddle bug.... We'll be visiting the chiropractor this week to straighten us out so we can fight off all the yucky fall bugs that are going around!

The baby is kicking and punching a lot today.... I definitely think that he or she wants out soon! ;-) I feel like the baby is dropping by the minute too!

The rest of our week is pretty normal.... looking forward to the weekend when we will visit the Pumpkin Patch as a family and for a date night with my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment