Sunday, October 23, 2011

What's up for this week....

Doctor Appointments....Another Ultrasound to determine my due date since I'm measuring "ahead".... and getting things ready for the baby.

We went to our storage unit a few days ago and pulled out all the baby stuff that we have. We had to pull out the newborn baby girl and baby boy stuff since we are going to be surprised with the gender of this baby. That made for quite a lot of stuff! I've been sifting through it the last couple days and my idea is to wash all the clothes that are neutral (ducks, green, yellow, etc...) and then wash a few of the boy clothes and a few of the girl clothes. Once we have the baby, we can throw the remainding correct clothing in the wash and we'll be set!

I'm feeling VERY pregnant.... to the point that I'm making a comment about it almost hourly. I'm having to eat super small portions and I am having a hard time getting comfortable whether I'm sitting, standing, or laying down! This is definitely an uncomfortable stage for me....I also feel that even some of my maternity clothes are uncomfortable too! I'm sticking to super loose fitting yoga pants and big tops.... definitely not the most fashionable, but at this point, I'm all about comfort!

As I mentioned, I'm going in the an ultrasound to "redetermine" my due date....but I feel like the baby could just show up at any time :)

I'm really trying to menu plan and not think about dinner at 4:45 anymore... but with everything else going on, this goal keeps slipping away from me. This week I'm determined to plan dinners out so here we go:

  • Monday: Soup (chicken noodle/vegetable for kids and chicken pozole for mommy and daddy)
  • Tuesday: Baked Chicken Drumsticks, veggies and quinoa
  • Wednesday: Cheese/Chili Enchiladas
  • Thursday: Tortellini Pasta with tomato sauce
  • Friday: Quesadillas with homemade guacamole
  • Saturday: Tomato/Chicken Soup
  • Sunday: TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment