Sunday, November 13, 2011

False Labor

I was pretty convinced I may have been in labor this past Friday (11/11/11!) as I was having contractions regularly and intensely for over 4 hours. I tried all the tricks to see if it would pass (walking, change position, drinking water, etc) but nothing stopped them. I was in touch with my good friend who is going to be my doula and she helped me a lot with how to ease some of the back pain. So thankful to have someone who knows what is going on! Finally around 11pm they subsided to about 4 per hours, then 3, then by morning I was having 2 per hour and then poof, they were gone. At 36 weeks I am in the clear for the baby being fine if I were to give birth any day now. I have my OB appt tomorrow morning so we will see if those 4 hours did anything to make me more ready for giving birth. Definitely wanting to meet this little one soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment