Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Getting closer....

In 4 short weeks or less I am due! Gosh, this pregnancy flew by... probably a combination of things caused it to go faster than expected:
  • Taking care of two active kiddos already
  • Dealing with moving 2 times in the last 4 months
  • Having life throw us one too many curve balls...
If I am honest with myself, I feel completely unprepared in regards to having things "set up" and "ready". Yes, I did bring out the baby clothes and washed some of them, and yes, I have the changing table semi-ready. We also just got a car seat and got a great deal on a used snap and go stroller.... so those things are "ready" but I feel unprepared this time around. Maybe it is because I realize that after having two kids already I didn't "need" everything that I thought I did. I would like to have a swing though.... so that I have some safe place to put the baby when the kiddos need me or I need me! haha!

We are trying to buy a used dresser and have an option that we are looking at tomorrow....but space is just such an issue that it becomes a solution and a burden at the same time whenever we bring another thing into the room.

The baby has officially dropped as of last night. I felt the drop and it is visible today. Hubby takes a picture of me every night and the picture from last night and tonight are way different! The baby is moving down and is ready to go! I've been having sporadic contractions that vary in pain and length....so nothing consistent.

The kids pray each night that the baby will come out and that Mommy won't get kicked by the baby anymore! haha. They are super excited and have been such good listeners and just all around great kiddos that I feel so blessed. They are wonderful, beautiful, sweet children and I am excited to welcome this third baby who will be loved not only by Mommy and Daddy, but two loving siblings too!

No comments:

Post a Comment