Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ch-ch-ch Changes

Summer is almost over, Fall is almost here. Changes are happening for us over here.... we're moving temporarily and hubby just started a new job. My last day of work is this week and I am glad to know that I can focus on the last 15 weeks of this pregnancy and with spending time with my kiddos. Here's what is in store for us this Fall:

Homeschool Preschool:

I have been compiling lots of curriculum and gleaning ideas from my teacher friends for a well rounded homeschool preschool program. I'm excited for it and the kids are soaking up everything right now! I'm going to be really purposeful about the days/times because I want to get as much in before this baby is born because I know my time will be much more demanded for when this little one makes their arrival!

Field Trips:

I'm determined to do a field trip once a week for the kiddos to experience something new. Ideas so far are nature walks, apple country (for apple/raspberry picking!), and visiting the pumpkin patch.

Preparing for Baby #3:

Since we are going to be surprised by the gender of the baby, I need to wash some girl clothes and some boy clothes so that I can have both with us when I have the baby. Also, I will be doing an inventory of what we have and what we will need to welcome this new baby!

Church Activities:

Once again, since this baby is due mid-December we are going to try to squeeze in as many activities as we can. We're looking forward to Wednesday night classes, the new series on Sundays, and I am looking forward to the Mom's group!! Love spending time with other moms and learning together how to raise a family!

That seems to be what is on the agenda.... looking forward to a new season and the ch-ch-ch changes that it will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment